Monday, December 19, 2016

Loved Before Time Began

John 17:24-26   
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

We know Jesus who was with the Father before the world was created, and who came into the same world as a man to bring us into His presence of that same glory.  The word became flesh as a baby, grew in wisdom and stature, told us the good news, suffered, died, and rose again.  So His love to come to us and which is now in us is what we tell others, good news to a wayward world heading only to destruction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment