Friday, December 9, 2016

Believe Jesus is from God

John 16:25-27 
25 “These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. 26 In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; 27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.

When Jesus was nearing the cross, He began speaking clearly and no longer with allegory or parables.  He told them of God our Father and how they and we can pray to Him in Jesus' name because of the Father's love since they love the Son.  If you see Jesus you see God.  If you believe Jesus Christ is God's Son sent into the world (the Word become flesh), you are loved by God.  This is the true God and eternal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment