Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Blood for Remission of Sins

Matthew 26:27-29   
27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.”

Jesus shed His blood, dying where we deserved to, in order to enter the covenant with Him for life unending.  We are reconciled and forgiven of our sin - each and every one we would ever commit.  And when we stand before Him forever we will drink in fellowship and true communion with the Lord and God of the universe!  How I long for that day to stand, though now my flesh and heart fail me as Job said...

No comments:

Post a Comment