Wednesday, April 30, 2014

God Our Creator and Redeemer


Isaiah 44:24 
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I am the Lord, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;"

Isaiah 45:2-3  I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron.  3 I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. 

God is our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  He made everything, including each of us, so when He says that He makes straight paths and removes the prison bars to set us free, it is to show us great and wondrous things hidden for so long - but now revealed in Christ!  So we are set free and eyes opened to know and give all credit to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment