Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Chosen Called, and Redeemed


Isaiah 43:1, 4, 7  
1 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.  4 Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life.  7 Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”

God called me by name and redeemed me!  I am His, valuable and loved - so He will use me to bring others to Himself for His glory.  I am made in His image, and that is what He wants, so I can pray confidently that He will hear the prayer in His will for others.  All who are His are because He chose us, called us, and redeemed us - He bought us back from His wrath on our sin against Him by His own hand of His Son's sacrifice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment