Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Witnesses that He Is, Our Savior


Isaiah 43:10-13 
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He.  Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. 11 I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.
13 Indeed before the day was, I am He; And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?”

We are witnesses that there is one God, and He is our Savior.  Nobody can take us away from Him, not even ourselves.  He came as both man and God to be God-among-us, Emmanuel.  His name is Jesus the Christ.  If you know him as the one who saved you, your Lord and God as Thomas the disciple said, then you have absolute assurance that the change is eternal.  He never lets us go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment