Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Predestined and Secure in Sovereign Grace


Isaiah 41:4, 10
"Who has performed and done it, Calling the generations from the beginning?  ‘I, the Lord, am the first; And with the last I am He.'”   10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'  13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘ Fear not, I will help you. ’

God is sovereign; nothing is out of His control.  Here is His predestined grace which holds us securely in His hand.  He always was and is.  So why fear or give up, when He tells us to not fear and that He will give the strength we need?  He takes us by the hand to lead us, to protect and comfort, and assure us He will help, over and over.  This is grace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment