Monday, July 28, 2014

Call to the Savior for His Greatest Work


Jeremiah 33:2-3, 8  
2 “Thus says the Lord who made it, the Lord who formed it to establish it (the Lord is His name): 3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’    8 I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me.

God who made the universe and everyone in it is not limited in any way.  And He tells me to call to Him to see His work in and for me!  The greatest work has been to forgive my sin against Him forever when I did not deserve it... He cleansed me from rebellious sin in Jesus Christ's suffering, death, and rising from death to life.  So the things I cannot imagine I can call out to Him - for His work in His way in His time for His glory.  Lord, there truly is nothing too hard for You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment