Thursday, October 6, 2016

Know Jesus to Know God

John 8:15-19 
15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. 16 And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me. 17 It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true. 18 I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me.” 19 Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”

Jesus is the only Judge with the Father. So all He says is testified to by God as Himself who is true. So if we know Jesus, we know God.  This is why we listen to the Son of God to hear God, and what He said is in the Bible for us to hear and know God through Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment