Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Believe to Eternal Life

John 8:50-55 
50 And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges. 51 Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.” ... 54 Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55 Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word.

Keeping God's word in Christ (turn and believe) brings life unending. We honor the Son who honors the Father because we know Him and do what He says. It is not following a set of rules to keep His word, but believing in the only true God and Jesus Christ whom He sent for us to honor and obey.  Do you know, trust, and obey Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment