Sunday, September 21, 2014

This is True Life


Ezekiel 37:13-14  
13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

John 7:46   The officers answered, “No man ever spoke like this Man!”

Jesus spoke of our redemption, being brought back to God from our sin, and being in dwelt by Himself as Spirit.  He also told us we will rise from death as He did first to prove it and calm our doubts.  We live now and forever with the one who spoke like no other, whose words are recorded for us to know He said it, did it, and so we believe and trust it all.   This is true life!  He has put His Spirit in us; God lives within us!  



No comments:

Post a Comment