Monday, September 22, 2014

Eternal Covenant of Peace with God


Ezekiel 37:26-27 
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Revelation 21:3  And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.”

God promised all His people that He would make a promise that is unbreakable to forgive and keep us.  He went further to assure us He would live within us, in our midst, because we are His people and He is our God.  This kingdom cannot be shaken, and the covenant of peace in Jesus Christ cannot be removed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment