Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sovereignly Carried to Old Age


Isaiah 46:4,9-10 
Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you!  I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.  9 Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and there is none like Me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure, ’

God always carries His people, even until we are old and grey.  He alone delivers, so we must take time to look back and confess that it has always been His work in our lives; there is no other God, and we have not been responsible for all that He has done.  He does all, and time is in His hands as the future is always known to the omniscient One. 

No comments:

Post a Comment