Saturday, May 10, 2014

In His Acceptable Time


Isaiah 49:8-9
Thus says the Lord:  “In an acceptable time I have heard You, And in the day of salvation I have helped You; I will preserve You and give You As a covenant to the people, To restore the earth, To cause them to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That You may say to the prisoners, ‘Go forth, ’ To those who are in darkness, ‘ Show yourselves. ’ “They shall feed along the roads, And their pastures shall be on all desolate heights.

God rescued me from the darkness of sin and ignorance of Him; shining in my soul He opened my eyes.  Called to light, the beckoning is also to fight - reconciling the world to Himself I speak.  So the prisoners who listen find freedom in light, Christ setting them free for eternity.  How those released from death's soul bondage now can feed and grow, no longer desolate, but full in righteousness!  This is in His acceptable time, as He draws and calls us out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment