Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Place Prepared For You

John 14:1-6 
1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.” 5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Why worry, unless we do not believe in Jesus Christ as we do God? He has made a place for us with Himself, and the only way there is through faith in Him. There is no other truth, and no other way to the life He is and offers. No other religion or work of the mind or hands can work up enough effort to go through death to life without end in God's presence.  Jesus Christ is the absolute only way to be reconciled with God and remain with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment