Saturday, September 28, 2013

Value God’s Word by Heartfelt Obedience


Proverbs 7:1-3  
1 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you.   2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye.   3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.

Do I keep His words and really value each of them, seeing them as the best an most valuable thing?  He sees me as the apple of His eye, and so must I for all He says.  These must continue to be written on my heart of flesh given me when I was reborn...

Ezekiel 36:26-27  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

2 Corinthians 3:3  clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment