Monday, September 30, 2013

Find God’s Eternal Wisdom!


Proverbs 8:22-23, 30, 35-36   
“The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old.  23 I have been established from everlasting, From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.   30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman; And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him,  35 For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord; 36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death.”

Where does wisdom come from, and why is it important?  God is wise before creation, as wisdom is in His nature.  By wisdom He created all things, and was His master craftsman in all He made and did.  So when we find His wisdom, we find true life - in His only solution, Jesus Christ.  But when we reject that wisdom and understanding, we hurt ourselves and only find death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment