Sunday, May 12, 2013

Take Time to Know God


Habakkuk 2:4
“ Behold the proud,
His soul is not upright in him;
But the just shall live by his faith.

Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth will be filled
With the knowledge of the glory of the Lord,
As the waters cover the sea.

John's [Sorrell's] Sermon 12 May:

I sat at the bedside of one dear, dear friend…
And he told me…”Tell everyone you know about Christ…
Tell them to live for Him…and Him alone…
As I prepare myself to face Him …
I wish I had spent more time learning about Him.”

He looked at me and said, “I’m dying…
And for the first time in my life…I realize…
All I have…all I ever will have…is Jesus Christ…
He’s everything…forever!”
He died early the next morning…
Went to be with His Lord and savior…
He dies with his priorities in life straight

No comments:

Post a Comment