Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Eternal Passover of Mercy


Micah 7:8-9, 18  
8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise; when I sit in darkness, The Lord will be a light to me.  9 I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against Him, until He pleads my case and executes justice for me. He will bring me forth to the light; I will see His righteousness.   18 Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy.

Those opposed to Christ, and so also to me, like it when I fail or fall in my walk, but God is my light and lifts me up each time.  I know I am a sinner, so when accused, I agree with the enemy - yet also speak forth that His justice and wrath on my sin has been covered in forgiving mercy by grace in Jesus Christ.  He has taken my punishment and covered all my sin with a complete and never-ending pardon.  He delights in mercy!  His eternal Passover of mercy will be ever remember in the light of glory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment