Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wonders of His Everlasting Kingdom and Dominion


Daniel 4:2-3
2 I thought it good to declare the signs and wonders that the Most High God has worked for me. 3 How great are His signs, And how mighty His wonders!  His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And His dominion is from generation to generation.

What God has done in history and for me personally must be told.  He works such great and awesome things, from creating the universe to making the blind see to changing my heart for His glory... He rules absolutely and forever.  He is in control of history, allowing what He will to show who He is in the end with judgment, mercy, vengeance, and grace.  I think it good to declare the signs and wonders He has done for me.  What wonders of His everlasting kingdom and dominion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment