Friday, June 28, 2013

Stand Fast, Work Together


From Philippians 4, we see the Body of Christ, the unseen church, should stand firm together in the truth - but also in love and single mindedness as well, working together to know the truth and put it into action.  So we need to help each other as we work out our salvation.  This means harmony, love, and sound teaching worked out with and among each other...

Philippians 4:1-3
1 Therefore, my beloved and longed- for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved.   2 I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment