Friday, June 21, 2013

Found in Christ’s Righteousness and Resurrection


Am I seen as in Christ, by His righteousness - by faith alone and not by trying to earn that standing?  This is the only way to know what Jesus did when He rose up from death after 3 days, after first suffering for my reconciliation to God.  So I must remember that I too die daily to self and take up that cross as He did - for as I deny myself, He can live in me.

Philippians 3:9-11
and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment