Monday, August 26, 2013

Live in Shadow of Salvation’s Wings


Psalms 91:1, 14-16  
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.   15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.   16 With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”

God delivers those who love Him in Spirit and in truth.  We can then stay close to Him, living in His protection.  We can cry out to Him as a very present help in trouble, knowing He honors those who honor Him.  This is what brings us to salvation from sin and its due wages, and leads us on with Him towards eternity with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment