Wednesday, July 31, 2013

His Word Brings Praise and Worship


Psalms 138:1-4
1 I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You.   2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.   3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul.   4 All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O Lord, When they hear the words of Your mouth.

God deserves my praise for His love, mercy, and His Word, who is Jesus Christ - God come as a man, the living Word (John 1:1, 14).  His word is above all, and the world hears and will praise Him also.  So I call to Him for strength to let them know clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment