Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kind and Forgiving as Forgiven


Here again I see the second greatest commandment, to love others as we love ourselves. It can be difficult at times to always be kind, caring, and forgiving as we must. I think of how God forgave me when I did not even come close to deserving it... In Christ He forgave me while I did not even love Him - He loved me first and proved it on the cross and up out of the grave! So I hang my head when I act with anger, bitterness, talking bad of others, and not forgiving and loving as Christ gave me example. But I am more than a conqueror in Him!

Ephesians 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment