Sunday, March 3, 2013

Predetermined Inheritance in Christ


In Christ we who are His inherit eternity. He chose ahead what He wants to do with us, giving the gifts and life events to that purpose (Eph.2:10). We are to bring praise to Him! So we trust, living/walking by this faith.

Ephesians 1:11-14 
11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

As sinful as I still am, as much as I falter and fall, I get up and go on to run toward that goal - I will not give up because of the attacks and my own failure. I must accomplish what He put me here to do. He brought me safe thus far and will lead me home, turning talents into more as I bring in the sheaves, while warning, teaching, and encouraging the brethren.

(via mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment